Search & Win

Saturday, May 23, 2009

...Dollar flip flops? Not for us!

Dollar flip flops? Not for us! What a day, Boy am I glad to see it come to an end. I am off to watch a movie with my husband & very sleepy son! Ill update on the flip flop story.

Update- I don't think my son made it five minutes into the movie before he feel asleep. We watched yes man and it was a great movie. Today seemed to be non stop from 6 O'clock when the boys woke me up till now. I wish the weekends would not go by so fast! Tomorrow is Sunday and we are going to sit around in are pj's all day if I have my way. The only thing I plan on doing tomorrow is cleaning house, doing laundry, packing a box of stuff to donate, playing with the boy's and relaxing.

We got to Old Navy about 7:00 pm Not one pair of dollar shoes left in the whole store. So of course I bought 2 pair of flip flops regular price for my youngest son he really needed summer shoes, and 2 for $5.49 wasn't really bad. But I had hoped to get everybody new summer shoes for that much.


No comments: