Search & Win

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I made bread and it was actually good!


Yes you heard right I made bread today. It took 3 hours but it was easy. I had tried to bake bread in my bread machine before and it turned out very dense and that was the basic recipe for my bread machine so I never tied again (that and I found out how to make yummy yeast rolls ) So for my new counting pennies I decided to try to bake my own bread, yes it worked but I see us eating this warm with supper or buy its self not like toast or a sandwich. I am still going to have to buy that kind of bread, and make this kind (my husband has already requested it for tomorrow that is how good it was. As you can see we ate half right away. Here is the recipe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: