Search & Win

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday!! Spent about $8


I spent around $8 most of that was for the books. I just love yard selling. I was being way cheap today, their was so much I seen that I would normally go for that I just passed up today. The 3 smaller shorts are for my youngest he wont be able to fit in them till next year, but this is how we have always done things in my house. I will never have to go pay full price for clothes because I buy stuff on the cheap way in advance. The bacon tray is for my mother she was saying she wanted one like we had when I was growing up, and at my second yard sale of the day their it was a complete match same color and everything when the woman said a quarter I was like SCORE!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I totally know what you mean about not wanting to pay for clothes now! I think $5 is expensive for a shirt after being used to thrifting :o)