Search & Win

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Moday!




No AMP in the Steak & Chicken lol
I have never made this much fajita's at one time but I have extra guest for the next few day's and Their was a sale on the steak $1.99 lb at Kroger, so I got out a huge thing of chicken breast and put my husband to work. Cutting stuff up is his favorite job. Ill be having this for the next few days as my husband not a big leftover fan, but me on the other hand can and will eat the same thing over and over.

Sunday * Fajitas
monday* Homade pizza (Im gonna let the kids make this one), salad
Tuesday* Chicken and rice with cream of chicken mixed in, mix veggie
Wenday* Steak with brocolie & cheese Bake potato
Thursday* Chiken and dumplings from scratch, Mix veggie
Friday* Speggtie with salad

5 comments:

Becca said...

Yum, I love spaghetti with Prego sauce!

Unknown said...

I love broccoli & cheese potatoes and they are on our menu this week too. A real budget stretcher.

Shauna said...

Yum, your menu sounds good!

Unknown said...

We had friends who lived in Murfreesboro years ago then moved to Dickson. They loved it. Beginning August 5, I will be hosting Crock Pot Wednesdays at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. I hope you will join with me. There will be prizes:)!!!

AudreyO said...

We use cream of chicken and cream of broccoli soups quite a bit when we cook. They make great sauces and marinades.