Search & Win

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dr. mom inspired

This is a few seconds after I started my Bread Machine. I soon found out my dough was not going to come out right. It was way to sticky so in went a half cup more flour. Apparently it still was not enough.
So I had to flour it down after it came out of the bread machine. It was barely workable. Just not a great consistency for braiding.

Well its not pretty but hopefully it will taste great! Ill post more pictures when its finished!

Frugal Dr. mom really inspired me this morning with her great looking 6 strand Braided Bread you can see that here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it didn't work out as well as expected. It may still taste great. Here is some tips for bread making that may help.

http://www.redstaryeast.com/troubleshooting/bread_machine_tips/bread_machine_problems.php

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. I'm off to look around your blog now. Have a good evening!

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Thanks Olive, I hope you enjoy your look around!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I hope it tasted good!

Manuela

Bill said...

You picked up some great bargains over the weekend. Looking forward to hearing how the bread turned out. I'm sure you'll get used to the machine and have wonderful results when you use it again!

Its So Very Cheri said...

LOVE home made bread.

Thanks for coming by my blog. I hope you make plenty of visits and leave comments. I look forward to getting to know you.

Cheri