Search & Win

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finaly my Pubix trip!

My Sweet husband was a little baffled by how to get it all in the picture. lol
But he prevailed as usual. Any time you see my stuff neat like this, know it was my husbands hand, because I will just toss it up their in no particular order. I think he did great.

I know you cant see that I got 5 things of tea or 6 boxes of cereal or 8 lean pockets and so on and so on but you get the gist of it all.

This trip was less than $2 more than my poor Save A Lot trip.

My Grand Total was $13.95
I Saved $79.23 or 85%

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm jealous :(

Oh yeah, the husband did a great job displaying your loot!

Shauna said...

I love how you're getting your husband involved!

Robbin said...

That is a great haul! I'm jealous as well! I'm heading out this morning for my "poor" attempt at budget shopping. I can only HOPE that I do as well as you!

Shauna said...

I have an award for you, come by to pick it up!

Shauna said...

I have an award for you, come by and pick it up!