Search & Win

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paying For my new laptop by using coupons?

Paying For my new laptop by using coupons? Why yes I think I will.

 I am going to see how long it takes me to pay for my laptop by using the extra Internet coupons. For example on my desktop I can print 2 smart source coupons, then I can go to the new laptop and get 2 more. I am going to add up the 2 coupons on a spread sheet and see how long it takes before this computer pays for it's self..

Does that make any sense? I sure hope so! I also hope it dont take to long to pay for itself.


I got a head start this morning and use a couple of $2.00 off coupons at walgreens. It wasnt a great run, I went and got meds for my family and my friend and her lilttle ones as we are all sick. Spent a lot but still saved $4 thanks to my new computer.

So $4 down only $346.00 to go! This is going to be FUN!!!

No comments: