Search & Win

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow Just Wow!

$1
Cant believe I got this for a buck new with tag ($189)


$1
Polo sweater 100% silk


$1



I did not see that this was 100% lambs wool does this make it worth more I wonder?


$2
Love these shirts


$1 
100% cotton I love how heavy it is.


$2
My boys look so good in these.


$1
New with tag was ($70)


$1
not the husband the shirt! lol but he looks good in it.


.50¢ x 6



$1 each


Free
got this pj set free with the  of the other clothes and this drill


$5 
it needs a new charger.


$1 each
2 photo recording books 


$1
Ive been wanting one for awhile!


$50
I got this at Freds on sale  I love it holds my tv perfect!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! More lotsa great deals!

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

ya crazy good cant wait to putem on eBay!