So Sorry I Have Been Absent! I have had a lot of personal stuff going on and I am in the process of moving into my new place. My internet has been iffy at best but I just bought a usb I-wireless card so i'm good for 30 days lord willing.
Ok lets talk about all that personal stuff, okay?
Lets go back to 4 months ago.
* My husband had what I will refer to as a total laps in judgment/breakdown/midlife crisis/ lord knows what else to call it
* Decided to not work but lie for the next 3 months about going to work / find new work
* Use up a lot of gas money and wear and tear on our/my only car
* Lie Lie Lie Lie and Lie
* No rent (his only responsibility as I had everything else covered) for 3 months = eviction on Christmas Eve of all days
* I lose A Lot of my things but thanks again to family I was able to keep what was most important and really that is all that matters.
* Then my family is homeless (Thank god for family and friends)
* After 3 weeks and Christmas without a place to call home we/I got an apartment I could afford
* situation #1 how to get my stuff to my new apartment cheaply, $20 bucks and a new friend with a truck that used to work at rent-a-center done
* Situation #2 changing the kids school, 2 days & 20 forms later done
* Situation #3 its a uniform school khakis, belts, polos the whole nine yards, this would be fine if not for situation #4
* Situation #4 Having my lights cut on is a $300 deposit and a $50 connection fee
* Situation #5 Having the water cut on is a $45 deposit and a $50 connection fee
* $445 later does not leave me with much to buy new house essential like towels, kitchen knifes, dressers, all the lil things I had to throw away. But I do have internet so I can watch for these thing on craigslist free page and use coupons to get my stockpile/nessesitys back up to par.
Their is good news (dont ya just love the silver lining) My new home is in walking distance to a ton of different things! I am so existed about this we as a nation rely on or cars way to much IMO. I walk 40 minutes a day to take the kids back and forth to their new school sounds like a lot but its only 20 minutes their and 20 back. The really great news it has a CVS RIGHT beside it! The other good news Walgreen's AND Rite Aid or even closer going the opisit way from my house! I have a discount bread store that I can actually see from my front yard (I know not the best view ever) on the other hand Ill never run out of bread!
Things are looking up. Me and my husband are on a break and im ok with that right now. He has a job starting Monday good lord willing. For now one day at a time is good enough for me.