Search & Win

Friday, August 5, 2011

Last 2 Weeks of Sales! Lots of Pics!



.50c
I have more pillows than case's so this is a great find!

$1
Prop up pillow for me that ended up in the kids room.
$2.50
They look a lot better than the pic.

$20 
Game cube with 11 games


.10c
Tony Hawk Belt! Score! My son needed this for school!
$2
Heating pad I need this about once a month. 
$1
Large corning ware casserole, they had a smaller one I am kicking myself for not getting.
.50c
I thought of this to put all my big kitchen utensil's in.


$3
Lane Bryant outfit for me!
$1.50
Five 1963 Jack and Jill mags!
.50c
$1 each
4 School
$2
Love my new bag!
.50
eBay!







2 comments:

Melissa said...

As usual, you did fantastic!

On things like the Gamecube, do you ask them to show you it works, or just take the gamble?

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

I just ask if it works and hope for honesty. I can only remember 2 times this did not work out once was 8 years ago and I was fighting mad so it must have cost me a pretty nickle cant remember the details, but the last time was about a month ago on a dvd player that was $5.