Search & Win

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday finals saved 85% (fridge gave out had to get all new food)

I also got this bath and body works (if you could not tell) not part of my weekly budget. Spent $4.00 saved around $20.00

Friday finals Spent $38.70
I can not rember the last time I spent this much on food in one week but consdering I had to buy all new food I did really really well. You can see pictures of everything I bought this week by scrolling down!
Saved $220.07 or 85%


This was a ruff week my new fridge gave out So I had to start fresh so to speak I have also been buying lots and lots of veggies and new fat free food for my new diet(that's not going so well) lol

2 comments:

iheartpublix said...

Oh no--Sorry your fridge died!
At least you will restock much cheaper thanks to Q's!!
Have a nice day!!!

The Proverbs Wife said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I have been getting comments saying that I am "greedy" and "wasteful". I received one just last week on my end of the week post and again this week.

My goal is to be an encouragement to others in posting my shopping trips.

It took alot for me not to respond. Believe me. It was very hard, but because of your comment I am so glad that I didn't.

Thank you deeply for your supportive words. They have encouraged me.