Search & Win

Sunday, June 14, 2009

menu plan monday


Monday
Breakfast, cheerios with fruit
Lunch, left over chicken and rice
supper, boiled chicken pasta dish wit light cheese + veggies
*Snacks, fruit, pretzels, cheerios, same all week.






Tuesday
Breakfast, cheerios, fruit
lunch, egg white (Cooked with Pam) on toast
supper, chicken fajitas lots of veggies






Wednesday
Breakfast, low fat pancakes made with Pam + blue berries
lunch, leftover fajitas
Supper veggie tacos with cheese






Thursday
Breakfast, bagel & cheerios
lunch, egg white on toast
Supper, Roast with lots of veggies & maybe low fat corn bread (Is their such a thing?)






Friday
Breakfast, cheerios and fruit
lunch, leftover roast
supper, veggie pizza homemade


I eat a lot of the same foods right now because I am on a diet (I only worry about fat grams so all this that I will make will have little to no fat) I plan on eating lots of boiled chicken breast and rice If something falls threw this week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That all sounds great - especially the homemade pizza and veggie tacos, yum! Also, I've got a cornbread recipe on my meal plan if you want to try it out. You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

Rachel @ springpad