Search & Win

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My very First blog award!


My very First blog award! Elizabeth over at Beth's Blog sent this to me, so go show some love she has a little of everything. Right now I am supposed to send this to a bunch of other blogers I really like but don't have the time right now.

Today is a big day for me. More to come later maybe? I'm still up in the air as to how much to post on my personal life on my very public blog. So I'm still up in the air.

I Know who the blogs awards will go to, some of the very fabulous ppl that come from Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality.com. I never knew so many sweet ppl all in one place. They always leave great comments.

OK I gotta go, but will be back to chose my award ppl. Have a great day everyone.


2 comments:

BrittanyMarie said...

How awesome, You deserve it!

Shauna said...

Congratulations!