Search & Win

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Do you notice Anything Different?

lol I have been trying to find a nice but simple blog design. I have changed designs about 6 times in the last 4 hours. My biggest challenge is my banner It has that stupid ( home about link blogger templates) stuff I don't know how to get off their. If anyone has any ideas let me know I don't know much about HTML, but I can try anything.

I did end up with a back ground that gave my banner color (it had been staying white) so that rocks, and I can live with the links up their but next time I go to change my blog ill be in the same position Spending hours working around something I don't want their. Being limited in what I can use, so if you have an idea I'd love to hear it. Hope you enjoy the new blog design.

No comments: