Search & Win

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update It is Tender Fall off The Bone Ribs!

I am so proud of myself never have I ever made good ribs before, in fact I have made ribs and thrown them out with out even trying them, looking nasty and feeling tuff, got put in the fridge and forgot about.

These are not those kind of ribs! These are the kind where we made extra for my dad and they got ate! lol I will have to make him another batch tomorrow.

Here is how I did it!
I cut that extra meat off the back (I heard it makes it tuff) Put BBQ sauce in a zip lock bag with the ribs over night. Then cooked them for 2 1/2 hours on 300 degrees wraped in foil. when they were finished I put more BBQ sauce on top and broiled it for 5 to 10 minutes.

BTW these are on sale at publx and foodlion this week!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: