Search & Win

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Few Random Things

First things first. My husband went to the store on his own to get himself 3 things. I looked at his receipt to see what he had got (cause i'm noisey like that & it was sitting in my cars seat) He used coupons on 2 out of 3 of the things he got! I was bowled over big time I was so proud.

Im all but finished with my blog. I finally figured something out Ive spent over 10 hours on. It was hidden in the HTML. Now I cant get post dividers! Spent a least 2 hours on that, I understand how to do it and follow through on it looks right but it wont show up.  I gave up for the day, thats the best thing sometimes.

I did have a random Kroger trip I saved 91%. I did not get a picture cant find my cord. (moving ya know)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good job, Hubby!

Sorry, can't help with the missing dividers, haven't run into that problem yet. HTML can be a real PITA, especially when it's combined with CSS.

I haven't even looked at the Kroger sale this week.