Search & Win

Monday, June 28, 2010

4 Packs Of Pepsi And 2 Bags Of Ruffles $6.99! YMMV!


4 packs Pepsi 


2 bags of ruffles
= $6.99

Publix Deal Breakdown:$10.98 4 12-packs of Pepsi (B3G1 @ $3.66 each)
$3.99 2 bags of Ruffles (B1G1 this week @ $3.99)
- 7.98 2 Publix Q’s: “Free Ruffles wyb 2 -12 packs” – In the All Americans Savings Flyerin stores*
Makes it $6.99 for four Pepsi 12 packs and 2 bags of chips!



My total came to $8.23 after tax

It would have been more but I had to ask the women to put in the full amount of the publix coupons because the Ruffles are half price, she wasn't thrilled about it but I guess she did not want to put back my order even less.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Not bad for all that.

Is there no overage stuff left at any of your stores so you could get it even cheaper?

Two bottles of Vitamin D (if any are to be had a this point) would have taken off another $2.00.

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Im hoping to go again I did not know about the vitamins (Thanks) and all the other overage stuff either wasnt their or not as good a deal. (priced higher)I live in the land of 9.75 sales tax so some things just are not as good that and im lazy!