Search & Win

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Community yard sale finds

I love these community sales no driving around forever looking for the sale, hoping the signs are for that day and not 2 weeks ago or heaven for bid next week (really ppl really) and so forth. I lucked out on this one it was in a high school parking lot so no driving around at all.

.50¢
Large cast Iron Cross, This is one of those thing I saw and when I asked how much I was saying please say a dollar please say a dollar over and over in my head. She said .50¢ Score! Its almost 2 feet long.

$1
Pink Swiss gear messenger bag

 
$1.50
Got these for my son but they did not fit have them on cl as we speak. Also got a pair of heelies that fit so good I couldn't get a picture lol

$1
echo

$1
Phat Farm

$1
Came home and found out it had a broken zipper.

.50¢
My son wanted one because my older son has one for school.
Also got a pink Oakley visor but missed out on getting a pic before it went in the wash.
$1
I got this a few weeks ago but never got a pic till I was putting it on CL.

No comments: