Search & Win

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ive been so sick, Thanks for sticking around!

Well Ive had a string of bad luck/sickness and normally I would not go into detail but its so bad its almost unreal so I thought id share. It started off with a nasty sinus infection that turned into bronchitis that went Pneumonia. By the time I was getting better I woke up with stomach pains that got worse as the day went on, I ended up in the ER and had my appendix out an hour or so later, it had perforated, and I wasn't finished yet I got a horrid stomach virus along with all but my oldest son just days after surgery. 


I'm very proud of the fact that I worked all but the days I was in the hospital, but by the time I got the stomach virus I was wishing someone would shoot me.  I could just barley take care of my sick family. Needless to say I did a lot of praying and sole searching. The reason for all my sole searching was because when a string of bad luck hits you like this you begin to doubt yourself and that your being the best person you can be. 


So now Ive made a few changes and will be making more, all for the better although some are pretty hard. Im gonna have more free time as I have quit my job even though I really liked it, it took my attention from my family and I had to deal with someone who created problems and unnecessary drama, Im just not the kind of person who likes drama, I run the other way. Witch left her in a bind but I think of it as self inflicted as she left me no choice in the matter. Im trying not to beat myself up and let it go I did the best I could and was their for her in when I think others in the same situation may not have been. Example, I dont know many ppl that would go to work the day after they got out of the hospital from having surgery.


Im hoping to be posting more now. I made a publix trip saved $69 spent $19 haven't missed a yard sale day either although The day I had my appendix out I did not find one thing I think it was state of mind lol I was in pain. 

2 comments:

Beth said...

My goodness! So glad you are better and back!

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Thanks beth Im glad too.