Search & Win

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Did You Get The New Huge P&G Coupon Book?


I did and I am so excited! I literally was jumping up and down. I also received my Kroger mega sell coupons I ordered! I think their is 50 coupons here for around $2 and something.

My friend came over to go shopping when this came so I grabbed a couple of good ones.

*2 free gain 
* 2 Charmin was $2.50 -$1Q =$1.50!

Here are the coupons that came in the booklet.

  • $1/1 any Tide
  • $1/1 Gain detergent or fabric enhancer
  • $1/1 any Downy
  • .50/1 any Bounce 
  • .50/1 any Dawn
  • $1/1 any Cascade
  • $1/1 any Gain dish detergent
  • $3/1 Swiffer WetJet
  • $1/1 any Swiffer duster or sweeper
  • .50/1 any Swiffer refill
  • $1/1 any Charmin Mega Roll
  • $1/1 Bounty towel 6 ct or larger
  • $1/1 any Pampers
  • $1/1 any Luvs
  • $1/1 Duracell 8-pack or larger
  • $1/2 Pringles
  • $1/1 Iams dry dog or cat food
  • $1/1 any Pepto Bismol
  • $1/1 any Metamucil
  • $1/1 any Always
  • $1/1 any Tampax 20-ct or higher
  • $1/1 Crest toothpaste 4 oz or larger 
  • $1/1 Crest mouthwash 946 mL or larger
  • $1/1 Oral-B manual toothbrush
  • $1/1 Olay facial moisturizer
  • Buy one Pantene shampoo, get $1 off conditioner
  • $1/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie product
  • Buy one Head & Shoulders shampoo, get $1 off conditioner
  • $2/1 Clairol hair color
  • $1/1 any CoverGirl
  • $1/1 Olay PCC or body lotion
  • $1/1 Venus Embrace
  • $1/1 any Secret
  • $1/1 any Old Spice deodorant
  • $1/1 any Old Spice body wash
  • $1/1 Zest bar/bodywash or Safeguard bar/liquid hand soap
The best part their are 3 of each coupon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool q's! Is that the one they offered thru Facebook?

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Ya know that is were I got it! I was wondering that thanks!

Unknown said...

I got that book, too. Too bad 1/3 of them expire today.

So glad you stopped by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies and linked up! Thanks!