Beef Nacho Casserole
- 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey
- 1- 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1- 10 ounce can of corn drained
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder or taco mix
- 1 ½ cups of crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
Cook beef. Drain grease and stir in tomatoes, corn, sour cream, and chili powder. Set aside.
In a 9 x 13 spread the crushed chips, then layer ½ of the beef mixture, then ½ cheese, then remaining beef and cheese. (Optional beans)
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Their is also a chicken version with Doritos every one should try!
Tuesday* Cabbage with sausage
We are all about cabbage these days yummmmmy
Wednesday* BBQ Pork Sandwich's with corn on the cob and chips
This will take a lot of time but not a lot of work because Ill be throwing it in the Crockpot!
Thursday* Pulled Pork Baked Potatoes
Like Whitt's but cheaper, and all I will have to do is throw the potatoes in the mini oven, set it and for get it!
Friday* Hamburgers with french fries!
I wonder if pulled pork and cabbage would be good?