Search & Win

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday!!



The little tin is from a fossil watch they are so cute I keep change in them. I say them because I now have two. The pink thing is an Ice scraper (ya my husband laughed at me but I can never find mine when I need it and this one has a built in hook and its cute! Brand new bottle opener (eBay)
More clothes for me Plus found Ryan 5 pairs of shorts
I've been wanting a wall thingy (I (husband) already painted this black) All I need is the tea light holders $1 The candle holder I am debating trying to sell it as is, or paint it black and find some black candles to switch with the gold ones.
Silky king size comforter for a $1 she wanted $2 but it had a place that needs sewing so I ask, but I would have paid a lot more its nice!
Ryan is reading this already!! Oh ya .10¢
Clothes for my friends son $1.25
My very best find of the day vintage lazy day slo cooker .50¢! Looked on eBay one is for sale for $48 something plus $10+ shipping and mine is a lot nicer, inside.


Free bags! All Panera and Cracker Barrel Again my husband was laughing at my random stuff I get just because its free.
Free bib set Again for my friends son He's 2 but Last time I had him I all but ruined an outfit I bought him with oatmeal.

Also plz go see what everybody else got over at Rhoda blog Southern Hospitality

19 comments:

BargainFun said...

Love the deals you got ! I recently got a small aquarium for free at a rummage and my husband was taking pictures of me rummaging from the car ! Can't beat free ! Little did I know ! Steph www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! what great finds!!!!!
thanks for visit and for the wonderful comment!!!!

ellen b said...

You got some great deals. I can't tell you how handy panera and other bags like that came in handy when we moved my niece and we ran out of boxes!!

Darlene said...

Wow you hit the jackpot. You found all kinds of great things!!!

akawest said...

Great finds!!!

Rhonda said...

I like your deals - I bet that slow cooker works great too.

Beth said...

You got a great deal on that slow cooker! It looks like one my mom used to have back in the day, lol Hope you get many tasty meals from it :)

Kammy said...

Love your finds ! Vintage crockpot ? Who would have thunk ? I bet it cooks slow like it is supposs too - not like the new ones that are way too hot !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Lisa said...

Great deal on the crock pot! Yoo Hoo!

Rhonda said...

Hi, coming over from Rhoda's. You found a lot of great treasures! Love the comforter!

Nicole A. said...

Love your finds!! Love that comforter and the wall hanging! Lots of awesome goodies!

Sue said...

What a bargain on your slow cooker! I still have an orange one from the 70's! Who cares what it looks like? It works.... cute finds on all- even the silly pink scraper! LOL
:-) Sue

Shauna said...

Love that slow cooker!

MiriamR said...

Great deals. You should definitely spray paint the long candle holder black. It will look so chic!

BrittanyMarie said...

You really did good! Love the wall hanging thing. Fun stuff!!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Great finds!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You got some good deals! Especially on the slow cooker - many of the newer ones cook to hot.
Glenda

Marie said...

Hello! Love that cool slow cooker! And how sweet of you to find things for your friends. =)

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

★Carol★ said...

Wow, you found alot of great things, but I especially like that curvy gold wall thingy! That's really pretty!