Search & Win

Monday, May 25, 2009

menu plan monday 5/25


I have so much pork from the $3.00 off pork Q found at Kroger! I have no clue as to what to do with it all. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment. This is what I have so far.

Monday- BBQ sandwich's - white beans and cornbread

Tuesday- pork-fried rice with veggies

Wednesday- grilled pork chops (marinated in A1) salad

Thursday- spaghetti with salad & homemade rolls

Friday- homemade veggie pizza Jays crust try it!!

Saturday- chicken and dumplings from scratch

Sunday- is up in the air, but needs to be some kind of pork

2 comments:

Peggy said...

What about this super-easy crockpot pork chop recipe? The meat falls apart, it's so tender. http://www.recipezaar.com/Spicy-and-Tender-Crock-Pot-Pork-Chops-73970

Unknown said...

I would stop by Kraft Foods.com for some quick meal ideas.
I hope you and your family had a very nice Memorial Day.
Happy MPM.