Search & Win

Friday, July 17, 2009

yard sale friday

Aromatherapy eye pillow with lavender $1 (I just looked they go for $17.94 online)
Now on to the good stuff Hp Photosmart camera $27.00 She wanted $35 but came down when I told her Id have to go to the bank!!!

This is my $2.00 chair I want to paint (with the free Glidden paint) a light blue. it came with a pillow seat for the bottom I'm thinking of redoing it in dark and light blue stripes. Oh did I say I got this chair for the boys room? Ryan already loves it. (Yes that is a scuff on my floor;-)
Extra cake pan topper (I got one last week).10¢ drink thingy .25¢ 2 sets of Kid K'nex $2.00 and some foot scrub .25¢
Here is my $2 chair with the ugly pillow seat ( I almost turned it down) frilly Just is not my type! Thanks to all the new thrifty blogs( they make the ugliest stuff so cute) I am reading, I decided to redo it, some paint and fabric this would look great in the boys room. Yes them are play guns for the boys .50¢
This was my first yard sale. I am glad a lot of ppl don't bake anymore because I want their rolling pins! This one is great!! My best so far, I am so happy I found this for a $1!!!

The cookie is a different story, I always buy from the little kids who sale lemonade or cookies and stuff just because I don't see a lot of other ppl doing so.


After your done plz head over to Southern Hospitality.

15 comments:

Shauna said...

I say paint it! It would look really nice. For some reason men seem to always want to leave wood alone.

ThriftyAnnabella said...

You made some great buys!

Unknown said...

I vote for paint! Lots of luck and let us see the finished product. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Charla

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Good buys! Painting the chair a fun color sounds like a great idea!! I just got boring black from Glidden...wish I'd been more adventurous. ;) Visiting from Rhoda's party. :)

Create in me a clean heart O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10 said...

Love the rolling pin and chair you got! I can't wait to see how the chair comes out.

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

I bet that chair is going to look great. I too just recently started yardsaling. One had Krispy Kreme doughnuts, well, I couldn't resist :)

★Carol★ said...

Love that chair, what a fabulous steal at $2!!
I always buy the kids' lemonade and cookies too! Gotta support the small businesses!

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Ya I support them but I aint eating or drinking anything! lol you just never know with kids that's not your own. ;-)

Sue said...

I got my free paint too! Get busy and paint that chair. That was a good buy on the rolling pin.
:-)Sue

the undomesticated wife said...

Cute chair!

Michelle said...

Great deals on the kids k'nex. My kids love 'em too. Love the rolling pin!

Nicole A. said...

Great finds! Love the rocker and the Knex were a steal as well, those are so high!

dawgyah said...

The last kid I bought from had some lemonade. I asked if he made it himself (it was neon yellow). He said, "No, my dad made it".
I took a bottle of water ;o)

MiriamR said...

My mother in law painted her rocker light blue and it looks amazing. Great deal I totally would have bought it too.

Helen Joy said...

A $2 rocker? That's awesome! And a camera? You did wonderfully!